Thursday 5 July 2012

Vacation stitching.

So, it's July and I am on vacation for a month.  Yay, me!

Sadly though, my days are filled with family-oriented activities which eats into my stitching time.  I only partly jest.  I love spending time with my children and the weather has been so fabulous that we are going on family bike rides throughout the trails in our city and not only am I finally getting some exercise, but I'm also getting a killer tan!

By the end of the day, the kids are beat and so am I.  Hubby and I finished Game of Thrones, well, what was available to us, which was the first two seasons, so I have not done as much evening stitching as I would have liked.  I wanted to have completed the third page of chart by now, but alas, it is not meant to be.

I am so very, very close though!!  I can see the end of the page is soooo close!!!   I think there's about a thousand stitches to go.  I know, I just stopped myself - a thousand more stitches?!  That sounds insane!  Yet, I am determined to complete this page by the time we head to the cottage in a week.

Wish me luck.

Here's a current photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment