Sunday 18 May 2014

Progress On Little Pond.

It's been a good couple of weeks of stitching here. I've been back to work for almost 6 weeks now and the family and I have settled into a nice routine. I hadn't been stitching much until I had to stop running for a few weeks after a nagging shin splint made itself known. So, instead of running, I sat my ass down on the couch and I stitched.

And can I tell you a secret?  Even though I couldn't run, it was okay.  Stitching is such a peaceful experience for me, it really is.  I get lost in thought and am focused solely on which stitch I'm working on. It's such a lovely mental break.

I really wanted to work on the Hermit, but the new baby's birth record needs to get done.  The baby is already 8 months old and I really want his birth record finished before his 1st birthday.  So, I got down to work and have made quite a bit of progress since my last post.

As always, thanks for stopping by and having a look!

Mama elephant.
A close up of the swamp coming along.

I love the little lady bug here, that's why I added her eyes in already.

Duck feet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment