Monday 12 March 2012

An Introduction

Welcome!  I've been cross stitching for about 10 years now.  I started in medical school, needing something to do outside of living and learning medicine.  I am also a cat-lover, so all of my projects have been cat related. That is, until I had children.  I have completed birth records for my two children as well.

Cross stitching is therapeutic.  My eyes will hate me in a few years, as I suspect I will need "stitching glasses".  But it's a small price to pay.  The relaxation I get from an hour or two of stitching is well worth it.  Through this medium, I will share my finished projects, the new works in progress and hopefully meet others with similar interests, or even better, inspire someone to take up this wonderful hobby.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment