Thursday 26 April 2012

Cross stitch junkie.

Like the junkie, I have been unable to stop doing my drug of choice.   Neck pain be damned.  I am stitching through it.

Hubby is busy working on a soundtrack score for our friend's independent film, so I have had several hours of uninterrupted stitching time for the past few evenings.  It's been heaven. During this time I have also been catching up on a month's worth of General Hospital, so overall it has been a few nights of pure bliss.

Here's what I've got to show for it.  I'd say I'm about 1/4 done the second page; only 19.75 pages to go!


2 comments:

  1. Mimi,

    Have you tried deep tissue massage? I get one every other week and it has helped immensely with my hand pain. (Percocet also works well. Haha)

    Nice job! Can't wait to see more emerging. I'm still on page one of mine because I have been working on something that has a deadline and I was having trouble with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Chelle. I get the occasional massage but have never gotten deep tissue. I took a break tonight to watch Captain America, and will likely not be able to work on Hermit until the weekend, so the self-imposed rest should help.

    ReplyDelete